Baldwin, Alabama is home to the Baldwin County, Alabama Circuit Clerk. This Baldwin Co., Al, Circuit Clerk is where you can send your US passport application for processing. In Baldwin, there are a total of 6 acceptance agents who process passport applications.
Processing Time in Bay Minette
- Passport Services on a Routine Basis:
The average wait time for a passport in Bay Minette is 4 to 8 weeks for ordinary applications and 2 to 4 weeks for expedited applications from the Baldwin County, Alabama Circuit Clerk.
- Passport Expedited Service:
In Bay Minette, the Circuit Clerk of Baldwin County, Alabama, offers expedited passport service with a 2 to 4 week turnaround time. This is because the Circuit Clerk of Baldwin County, Alabama, sends the application for Bay Minette inhabitants to the National Passport Center in Philadelphia for accelerated services and New Hampshire for ordinary services. Residents of Bay Minette can get an expedited passport faster than the Baldwin County Circuit Clerk by visiting one of the passport agencies listed below.
Location & Phone Number:
312 Courthouse Sq, #10 Bay Minette, Alabama 36507-4809 (251) 937-0347
201 E Section Ave Foley, AL 36535
- The Baldwin County Circuit Clerk’s office is handicap accessible.
- Circuit Clerk in Baldwin County, Alabama is located in Bay Minette and is in the CST Time Zone.
- Available Passport Services:
- Expedited services are available. Processing Time: 3 to 6 Weeks.
- Services for Same-Day Passports: No, the Circuit Clerk of Baldwin County, Alabama, does not process same-day passport applications.
- Is Photographic Services Offered? No, the Baldwin County, Alabama, Circuit Clerk does not have the capability to take passport photos. However, you can obtain a passport photo at any Baldwin photo studio.
We recommend verifying updated information with the Baldwin County, Alabama, Circuit Clerk by contacting (251) 937-0347.