The Piedmont Post Office is in Calhoun, Alabama. You can submit your US passport application for processing at this Piedmont Post Office. There are two acceptance agents in Calhoun who process passport applications.
Processing Time in Piedmont
- Passport Services on a Routine Basis:
The average time it takes to receive a passport in Piedmont is four to eight weeks for standard applications and two to four weeks for expedited applications at the Piedmont Post Office.
- Passport Expedited Service:
In Piedmont, the Piedmont Post Office offers expedited passport service with a response time of 2 to 4 weeks. That is why the Piedmont Post Office sends a request for people of Piedmont to be processed for accelerated service by the Philadelphia National Passport Center and for routine service by New Hampshire. Residents of Piedmont can get an expedited passport faster than the Piedmont Post Office by visiting one of the passport agencies listed below.
Location & Contact Number:
111 E Ladiga St Piedmont, Alabama 36272-1735 (256) 447-9061
- The Piedmont Post Office is handicap accessible.
- This Piedmont Post Office is located in Piedmont and is in the Central Standard Time Zone.
- Available Passport Services
- Providers of Expedited Services: True Processing Time: Three (3) to (Six) 6 Weeks.
- Services for Same-Day Passports: No, the Piedmont Post Office does not handle passport applications on the same day.
- Photographic Services Offered? The Piedmont Post Office, indeed. At this place, you can receive your passport photograph.
We recommend verifying updated information with the Piedmont Post Office by calling (256) (256) 447-9061 .