Covington, Alabama is home to the Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County. You can submit your US passport application for processing to this Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County. In Covington, there are a total of 1 acceptance agent who processes passport applications.
Processing Time in Andalusia
- Passport Services on a Routine Basis:
The normal passport processing time in Andalusia is 4 to 8 weeks for routine applications, and 2 to 4 weeks for expedited applications from the Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County.
- Passport Expedited Service:
In Andalusia, the Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County offers expedited passport service with a turnaround time of (2) to (4) weeks. This is because the Clerk Of Circuit Court of Covington County sends the application for Andalusia citizens to the National Passport Center in Philadelphia for expedited services, and to New Hampshire for routine services. Residents of Andalusia can get an expedited passport faster than the Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County by going to one of the passport agencies listed below.
Location & Contact Number:
Court Square Andalusia, Alabama (334) 428-2520
- The Clerk Of Circuit Court For Covington County is not handicap accessible. You can browse our other passport offices in Covington below to find one that is handicap accessible.
- Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County is located in Andalusia and is in the Central Standard Time Zone.
- Available Passport Services:
- Providers of Expedited Services: True Processing Time: 3 to 6 Weeks.
- Services for Same-Day Passports: No, the Covington County Clerk Of Circuit Court does not process same-day passport applications.
- Photographic Services Offered? No, the Clerk Of Circuit Court of Covington County cannot take passport photos, but you can obtain one at any Covington photo studio.
We recommend verifying updated information with the Clerk Of Circuit Court Covington County by calling (334) 428-2520.