The Birmingham Main Office is in Jefferson, Alabama. You may submit your US passport application for processing at this Birmingham Main Office Window. In Jefferson, there are a total of seven acceptance agents who process passport applications.
Processing Time in Birmingham
- Passport Services on a Routine Basis:
In Birmingham, the typical wait period for a passport is four to eight weeks for standard applications and two to four weeks for expedited applications submitted through the Birmingham Main Office Window.
- Passport Expedited Service:
Birmingham Main Office Window offers expedited passport service with a turnaround time of two to four weeks in Birmingham. This is because the Birmingham Main Office Window forwards Birmingham citizens’ passport applications to the National Passport Center in Philadelphia for expedited procedures and New Hampshire for ordinary services. Residents of Birmingham can receive an expedited passport faster than the Birmingham Main Office Window by contacting one of the expedited passport agencies listed below.
351 24th St N Birmingham, Alabama 35203-3824 (205) 521-7990
- Is the Birmingham Main Office Window Disability Accessible? Yes, the Birmingham Main Office Window is handicap accessible.
- The Birmingham Main Office Window is located in Birmingham and is in the Central Standard Time Zone.
- Available Passport Services:
- Providers of Expedited Services: True Processing Time: 3 to 6 Weeks.
- No, the Birmingham Main Office Window does not accept same-day passport applications.
- Photographic Services Offered? True, The Birmingham City Hall’s Main Office Window At this place, you can receive your passport photograph.
We recommend verifying updated information with the Birmingham Main Office Window by calling (205) 521-7990.
|Monday||10:00 AM||–||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM||–||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM||–||3:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM||–||3:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM||–||3:00 PM|