Guam Visa – How Do I Get An Guamanian Visa?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Guam is a US territory, so if you’re a US citizen, you won’t need a Guam visa to visit.

As a US citizen returning from or traveling to any US territory, you will not need a passport. A valid driver’s license or state-issued photo identification is required.

The destinations listed below are all US territories and do not require a passport or visa to visit.

The U.S. Territories are as follows:


Puerto Rico

The U.S. Virgin Islands

American Samoa

Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands

Swains Island

Any U.S. citizen who returns directly from a U.S. territory is not considered to have left the country and does not need to have a passport with them.

You can use the information and links provided below to obtain a passport

You can obtain a new passport if any of the follow apply:

  1. If you are applying for your first U.S. passport
  2. If your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
  3. If your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
  4. If your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
  5. If your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change

New Passport

Renew an Existing Passport

Obtain additional Visa Pages

An expedited passport service will help quicken the processing time of the services above.

Embassy and Consulate information is not currently available.

If you choose to visit a regional Passport agency, make sure you are aware of the requirements and schedule an appointment with the national Passport scheduling service by calling 1-877-487-2778. You can do so at any time of day or night. Security is strictly enforced in most Wyoming passport offices. Metal detection devices are used by federal agencies.

If you live in Gillette, Wyoming, for example, you can apply for a passport at the Campbell County District Court or the US Post Office – Gillette. Before visiting, you should call to see if an appointment is required. Check a neighboring town or city if you can’t find an acceptance facility where you live.

When applying for a passport in Wyoming, you have two options: regular passport services, which take 4 to 6 weeks, or expedited passport services, which can take 2 or 3 weeks.

Show All Collapse
Find agency near you

Passport Agencies

What Documents Will I Need?

Passport Forms